For the last month, I haven't been in the greatest of moods.
I'll be honest. Yes I still had feelings for Sam. I don't know how I feel now. There is this other guy, at the moment, but I doubt that'd work out either :P Aw. Poor me. Hehe. Happy tree man >.<
Clipsal. Ah. Friday was too fun. Getting intimate (with some random in front of me, with Bonnie, with a security guard.) Just pointing out how squished I got. Nothing actually happened! {Must admit that guy with the brown hair who bought an ice-cream = HOT!}
My leg was being torn off. I almost lost my tints. I almost lost my entire bag!!! I missed the last tram. And woke Alex's dad up at 2 in the morning. But all in all, a fantastic night.
Delamare- Really good. Check them out! They have a myspace.
Operator Please- Bonnie and I were crumping. Hehehehe. They were great!
Faker-I don't know how they were. Some loser attempted to amputate my leg during their set!
Pete Murray- Fantastic music to drape your arms around friends' shoulders and sing out of tune to.
The Presets- All I can say is : Dehn dehn dehn :P (They were brilliant!)
If anything, I learnt that sweat tastes bad and that wearing tinted glasses at night is stupid. :)
They do say you learn something everyday and I learnt 2 things!!!
Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment