skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Triangle Love
The Blog of all my lovely weirdness. Triangle.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Yesterday was the day...
The day my school had its World's Greatest Shave event. :)
Louise, James and I (before)
James, Louise and I (after)
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Zuper Zmiley Zaimee
19. Parttime dishwasher. Sometimes uni student. Fulltime loving the amazing life I've been blessed with.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(7)
Yesterday was the day...The day my school had its ...
The disregarding of a whingy teenager.
Guess what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have.CLIPSAL TICKET...
Most of all I'm bored (8)
P.S.
Ha! EmeraldCastles came falling down around my ear...
Until the sky falls down on me.
►
February
(21)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(13)
Le Musique
Dance, Dance
by
Fall Out Boy
Save
by
The Rocket Summer
Dance Hall Drug
by
Boys Like Girls
Moan
by
Cute Is What We Aim For
In The Ghetto
by
Elvis Presley
Can You Dig It?
by
The Mock Turtles
Loading Playlist...
No comments:
Post a Comment