Wednesday, January 28, 2009

164 degrees

Hmm..

I don't know what I want to talk about.
Well actually I do, but I won't cuz it could be highly embarrassing in some respects :S
I wish I was 15. I wish I were in yr10 that was a good year.

I had a shoulder that I wanted to cry on. A hand I wanted to hold.
Rule numero uno: If God gives you something good, don't go and blow it into a thousand pieces.
Cuz then your heart spontaneously does the same thing. ..Ow..

Not over it. Not by a long shot. Clinging to God with all I willing to cling on with... hoping I can cling back onto you. :S

Ergh. So much for my intending not to talk about it.
And so much for my ingenious plan to never have important conversations via technology again.


Today I freaked out because the soup at work was REALLY hot. Then I realised it was on farenhite instead of celcius. I am such a big loserfish.

Love.
Return it?

No comments: