Friday, January 23, 2009

The Free Stuff pile gets bigger...

Ladies and Gentleman.

Welcome to Aimee's FREE FREE FREE shop.

Today (and until it's gone) we have:

-A "Make-your-own-electric-buggy" kit. Everything is there, but the box is a little mangled.
-A white lace lamp with a green ribbon bow. Cord thingy included.
-Alot of Girlfriend magazines going back as far as 2004. Hehe Britney is on the cover.
-Two decorative glass bottles. One, I lost the cork. The other, the cork is mangled and won't come out.
-Two giant Tweetys. One has a kind of eye injury but the other is fine.
-Three pairs of sneakers I've never worn and never will. One pair, I dropped in mud and then tried to clean and so it's a little torn :S
-Plenty of jewellrey and nail polishes and hand cream. Hand creams: I got like six months ago but don't intend on using.
-Lots and lots of singlets and t-shirts. Plus a yellow skirt which I love but has always been too big for me.

More to come, so please take this stuff away so that the mountain of things I'm giving away doesn't collapse on top of me one day. :O

Yup, so ring, email, text, msn me or tell me when we go back to school on Tuesday, if you're interested in anything.

Love.

No comments: