Sunday, February 8, 2009

.. Not ...

I promise you can be my personal headache
And I your personal mess
You can try your hardest to clean me up
But I’ll always come back broken
Promise
I’ll be a little robot with a squeaky wheel
Arms falling off
Smile needing repainting
I dare you to maintain me
I want you to maintain me
I need you
I need you back
Drip
A tear
Drop
Another
Words flow
Thoughts flow
Memories stuck
Forever in place
I need you to want my squeaky wheels
I need you to hold my arms from falling off
Strange metaphors
I’m not sure you know how much I need you
You don’t know how much I need the dull ache of this love
‘Cause it hides the dam of tears we hid inside
I hid
You just hugged and half promised it would be ok
Because we both know that is never going to happen
Little Robot and her headache on a mission
To stay strong like little robot ninjas
I stay strong because you like that more than my squeaky wheel
At least I’m pretty sure you do
Did
I annoy myself
Weird free verse rambles
I need to go scale a mountain
And then curl up in a ball and roll back down
Oh
Good idea…
Microsoft Word said I couldn’t have just two dots
I disagree
Boy dot and girl dot
No need for a third dot
Silly Word
Go away
Not you
I was talking to the computer
Geez
Robot has seriously lost the plot
Plod
Plod
In the rain
I miss the rain
You know what I mean
Hmm
Maybe you don’t
Well I do
That’ll have to suffice
There was this book on my bookshelf
It made me sad
I put in under my bed
Out of sight
Out of mind
Ha
I wish
Robot brain malfunction
Beep
Blip
Beep
Robot needs a heartbeat
Robot should stop talking in third person
Pfft
Weirdo
Pfft isn’t a word?
Yes it is
MW You suck
*Robot shuts up*

No comments: