I bit my nails today. A bad habit I thought I'd rid myself of. It's quite ewwy. I'll have to cut them so they look better. Stress of school. Stress of a lot, really.
My cousin and I were going to see Twilight on Friday night and have a sleepover but now her mum says no. I was going to get a choctop!! On Saturday, Blueprint (my church youth) is going to the beach. Will someone come with me? Larissa? Shazz? There's a kid who I'm afraid might remember it's Valentine's day and be acting weird towards me. I need a pair of legs to run away in terror with mine.
Hmm... Valentine's Day... I've been thinking something for a while now and I like it:
I'd rather 'Love: an everyday thing,' than 'a day of everything Love.'
My mum or dad made spaghetti tonight. I was oh so very excited. I am going to steal the leftovers for lunch tomorrow *GREAT BIG SMILEY FACE*
I can't wait for winter. I can't wait for the rain. But I'll need new shoes. Connies don't like puddles or mud very much.
I'm going to give all the free stuff I was getting rid of to the people in Victoria *GREATER BIGGER SMILEY FACE*
Love.
All this time and everything's changed but I still feel the same
All good things eventually end and get washed down the drain
What a disaster it would be if you discovered that I cared
A little too much for friends but not enough to share
What if it was you?
You that I needed all alongI felt like a fool
Now that I'm sure that I was wrong
It had to be you.
It had to be you.
It had to be you.
I knew it was you.
[It had to be you]- Motion City Soundtrack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment