Let's start with being a complete and utter klutz.
Half an hour ago I may or may not have failed at what 3-year-olds can successfully do: walking through a door.
I was picking The Da Vinci Code (by Dan Brown) up off the couch by my bedroom door. When I turned to enter my room I walked into the door frame.
Now I have a large red lump about the size of an ear underneath my right eyebrow. I bit my tongue and I had to take a tablet (BLERGH!)
At first (during the period of time I spent curled up on the floor, crying in pain) I yelled at Melissa for laughing hysterically. Then as soon as Mum had rushed an icepack and glass of lemonade to me, I realised how funny it must have looked. So then I laughed (making my head hurt worse).
I hope it bruises. Then when people ask what I did I can tell them that "No, I didn't walk into a door. It was open. I walked into the door frame."
:)
Love.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment