Because everyday I wake up and tell myself that I will talk to you today, just like I did yesterday, and I will probably do tomorrow. All the while knowing that I am a coward and will never do it.
Can't you just come talk to me?
... No don't... I want to get over this fear... I just have to push myself a little more...
Because what I said last Friday isn't true, I suppose: I told Jacynta that I was missing the part of my mind that got embarrassed (in explaining why I was dancing around JayJay's.)
I don't shy away from you, I shy away from the embarrassment of having to talk to you.
Properly, because "Hi" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Gah, I suck. Stupid cowardice.
Because I love you, ok?
Love.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment