Monday, November 24, 2008

Cheffy McGee = ME!!




Hello my pretties.
(LOL I love Wizard of Oz)

I have an annoucement:

This summer my holidays project will be learning how to cook really well.
It will include inviting people over for their choice of meal and desert, cooked of course by moi.
I want to do about 2 people a week for the first weeks of the holidays and then in the last week I will invite everybody over for a big roast, cooked by moi.




So if you are interested let me know. Texteth, msn or e-mail.


And I promise that it will taste good.


P.S. This is my llama bag <3



2 comments:

Kate said...

=D
i'm in
but you already know that!
I'm pretty sure I can come on Friday. But I shall text you later to make sure.

xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want in too!
=]
I miss you.
When do we go on our adventures dearest?
I love the Wizard of Oz too, as well as Alice In Wonderland =]
XO