Monday, November 24, 2008

I love my llama bag.

Technically this is my second blog.
My first, I deleted.
I criticise myself on the way I write.
I feel kind of stupid when I write.
Yeah...
Basically my first blog described myself.
But describing myself feels weird.



Ben's descriptions of me:

Well you're a happy and bubbly person
You can always brighten someones day
You're always there to care for everyone
You can go hypo lol
You have a strong will.
Very outgoing
You've always been there for me at least
You were always a shoulder to cry on
You cheered me up all the time when noone else could
You're a smartybum!!!!



Here is what Andrew thinks I should write:

"im aimee i have exams now. that is my life."

So I suppose that tells you that I am a happy go-lucky kid who is currently in her exam week.



I think I read somewhere that you can tell a woman by what's in her handbag... So I'm guessing it's the same for a girl and her red backpack with the cute llama on it.

The contents of Aimee's bag:


-Wallet (it's colourful and stripy with a sheep on it. I won it at Intencity)
-"Impulse Goddess Body Mist" (I'd never actually read what it said before...)
-Giant red pen from Dreamworld
-Fill-it-in puzzle book
-Search-and-circle puzzle book
-Empty chocolate wrappers
-A piece of paper that says "Aimee" in green texta
-My robot bandana <3
-Some skittles and smarties
-iPod (Green Nano, 3rd Gen)
-iPod charger
-a pack of cards (I get bored)
-a blue hairtie
-Matt's watch (it's mine now =])
-"Girly stuff" hahaha
-My red love heart sunnies <3
-My rainbow stripy diary (so I can remember what I am doing)
-Digital camera
-A random map of the dorm rooms at Kangaroo Island? (where did this come from?)
-Empty redskin wrapper
-Mini version of the New Testament
-My good ol' Gameboy Color (with Pokemon Gold in it)
-A medal from dance last night



This tells you I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff. =)


So there you go.
That is me.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've really started something with this blog thing, huh?
Well, enjoy it.
I sure do.
=]
XO

Captcha word///pronarm