Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Underestimated (Props to my Shorties)

I suppose this is what we shall call my first 'serious' blog. YEEAY.

So before I start I must mention to the friend that I refer to: Buddy you didn't upset me and I'm not mad at you. You just got-a-me-a-thinking. LOVE.

So yes. This morning I was hanging out at said friend's house, watching 7 minutes of Harry Potter and boring myself silly with MSN. I decided I was going to catch the bus to school.

Then he tells me that I can't go catch the bus because it takes him 8 minutes to walk to bus and I can't walk as fast as him. I'm like: What? 'Cause of my little legs?

I then stormed out of the house to prove him wrong, but had left my iPod charging so I went back, got it, and left again. The time it took from me storming out of the house then getting my iPod to arriving at the bus stop was 12 minutes! and I didn't miss the bus, thank you very much!

And this kiddies, is what we called underestimation. It sometimes really bugs me that because I'm a girl or because I'm 5'4 (which is taller than my mum!) people think I can't do things.

But I can! So Mwuhahahahaha :P

I think it also comes under the "judging a book by it's cover" catergory. It's horrible when people judge ability on gender and size/height, or when people judge personality by clothes and playlists.

So there, Just a little something that was on my mind.
Love.

2 comments:

Kate said...

praise the lord! AMEN BRUVA

lol

It's worse for me. LOL
but I am muchly thankful that someone shares my pains!

LOVE YOU AJ
xx

ps looking forward to that spaghetti!

Anonymous said...

welcome to my world darling.
and you got a good 3 inches on me lol.
your txt didnt come through =/

Oh and and and the new Killer's album won't download atm =[
XO