Thursday, November 27, 2008

Soupy Dinosaurs

On the bus this morning (between Marion and Flinders MC) I noticed a sheet in the window of a house. In big red writing it said "JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".

My head questioned its credibility.
My heart did a crazy excitedness dance.

Strange feeling that.

In other news.

It's a very small world! And Adelaide is a very small town. Today at work there was a new EN. I talked to him and found out he lives next door to some of my friends from church. Lol.

Also: At work I split soup on the bench. It was a rather cool looking puddle so I named it, Sploogasaurus.

Sploogy <3

2 comments:

Toivoa ja Elämän said...

ahaha i love it! it's actually a dinosaur! awesome!!!! (:

Anonymous said...

I just imagine you doing that, and everybody looking at you as you take a photo lol =P

I wanna adopt him =) hehehe