I'm such a naughty little blogger.
No blogs for over a week.
I will accept all slaps on the wrist.
In other news:
(And as you can imagine there is quite alot)
My darling sister graduated from primary school last Thursday.
She was so pretty too. V
The rest of this week I've been working. Getting lots of money for my vroom-vroom-tin (saving for a car =])
Went to Xmas party and Carols on Friday and Sunday at my church. They were good :)
Today I went to Matty's new place out in the country =P
A big log cabin with lots of animals (including world's cutest kittens: AJ and Bella [a.k.a. Fluffy])
And I gave Matty's mum money for the item in the picture below.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! W00T W00T W00T. *smiles alot*
Get excited my dears :)
Love.
1 comment:
She's sooooo gorgeous!!!
Naw. I remember my sister's graduation... so proud.
Post a Comment