Imagine how nice toffee is.
Now imagine a tin of it sitting on your kitchen bench, just waiting for you to gobble up all its gooeyness.
Imagine not being allowed to eat it for another 3 hours.
=(
Today Catherine came over... After much delay and a trip to God knows where. =P
I made her some Enchiladas and Banoffee Pie.
Exhibited Below =)
3 comments:
Yay for Aimee and her cooking.
It tasted really good, lol.
There is pie in my fridge too.
=)
And I knew exactly where I was, it just took me what like an hour to make a 20 minute journey, via McLaren Vale and Victor Harbor.
Aw I'm awesome.
Thanks Aimee
Love you xx
haha lol
i hear the story of detour
and I LOL
and mmm... looks yummy aimee
you is learning FAST
xx
um that week sounds good, we'll pick a day as it gets closer , yes? and i'll rack my brains for the dishes (:
Post a Comment