Can you guess what I did today?
That is correct!
I went and saw HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENOIR YEAR!
My high expectations were not disappointed. I don't recall ever laughing as much as did during that film and also it made me cry.
Therefore: Very good movie!!! =]
Even Shazz got into it. We turned her into a Troy Bolton wannabe V
In other news...
I love little kids.
Seriously. My cousins had their kindergarten Christmas Carols thing this evening and my cousins, a whole bunch of 4year olds I didn't know and myself ran around being soldiers, Cinderella and crocodiles.
I love them. I love how their minds work. How imaginative they are.
The way they have no problem jumping off things taller than two of them and land hanging around my neck like "Hello you're giving me a piggyback now".
And I particularly love the way my cousin describes a rather small gum tree..
"This is the biggest tree ever"
Love.
Love for you and for the itty bitty wonders we call children.
2 comments:
The boys are back!
Gonna do it again!
Gonna wake up the neighborhood!
The boys are back! the boys are back!
Climbin' up the walls, anytime we want!
The word is out, the boys are back!
(: (:
So...I don't look absolutely horrible or anything in this picture xD
Maybe it was cuz I was laughing cuz you kept trying to make me do the Pete face lol.
Post a Comment